Viljandi Folk Music Festival pass is for a really big folk music fan who wants to enjoy all four days of the festival and visit as many concerts as possible. Festival pass is exchanged for a cloth wristband and it gives a free access to all the outdoor concerts of the festival. The access to the indoor concerts is granted according to availability. An additional 2 € ticket must be bought to the indoors concerts to be sure to get in.
Passes come on sales with three different prices.
All the children aged 12 and under can enter the Viljandi Folk Music Festival for free. If you are a studying youngster, aged 13 – 26 years, then the youngster’s pass is just for you. When coming to the festival, take along a proof of age and student status, to exchange the youngster’s pass for a cloth wristband which gives you free access to all the outdoor concerts of the festival. The access to the indoor concerts is granted according to availability. An additional 2 € ticket must be bought to the indoors concerts to be sure to get in.
Youngster’s passes are limited.
Viljandi Folk Music Festival senior pass is for senior citizens aged 65 and over and is exchanged for a cloth wristband upon presenting proof of age. Senior pass gives a free access to all the outdoor concerts of the festival. The access to the indoor concerts is granted according to availability. An additional 2 € ticket must be bought to the indoors concerts to be sure to get in.
Senior passes are limited.
Day pass is for a folk music fan who wants to enjoy as many concerts as possible, but can only come to Viljandi for one single day. Just like the festival pass, the day pass is exchanged for a wristband and gives access to all the concerts. The price includes all outdoor concerts, access to the indoor concerts is granted according to availability.An additional 2 € ticket must be bought to the indoors concerts to be sure to get in the concerts.
Day passes come on sales with three different prices. Day passes with every price are limited. Be quick to get day pass with the best price!
Here’s a little reminder for the ticket owner.
XXVIII Viljandi Folk Music Festival takes place on 23 – 26th of July 2020 in the city of Viljandi, in the surroundings and in the hearts of folk friends!
What are the different types of tickets available ?
You can come to Viljandi Folk Music Festival with festival pass, youngster’s pass, senior pass, day pass or single concert ticket.
Who can buy a ticket at a reduced price?
- The cheapest festival and day passes are for the quickest festival fans.
- Studying youngsters aged 13 – 26 (included) can buy a youngster’s pass
- Senior citizens aged 65 and over can buy a senior pass
Who can come to the festival for free?
- All the children aged 12 and under can enter the festival for free. To avoid possible problems of determing the age of your child, we kindly ask you to go to the ticket and pass center at your arrival, where you can present proof of age and have a wristband for your child.
- All music friends are very welcome at our festival. Person accompanying a profoundly disabled person can enter the festival for free. Most concert venues are easily accessible but some might a bit tricky to get to without help.
Where and how can I change my pass for a wristband?
- All the festival and day passes are exchanged for wristbands at the festival gates that are located on Vabaduse square and in Lossi street. Day pass is exchanged only on the date marked on the pass.
- Festival pass, youngster’s pass and senior pass can also be exchanged for a wristband a week before the festival in Solaris center in Tallinn, in Kaubamaja department store in Tartu and in Traditional Music Center in Viljandi.
- Youngster’s pass, intended for studying youngsters aged 13 – 26 years (included), is exchanged for a wristband upon presenting proof of age and student status.
- Senior pass, intended for seniors aged 65 or over, is exchanged for a wristband upon presenting proof of age.
- Day pass is exchanged for a wristband only on the festival day marked on the pass.
Can I visit all the concert with a pass?
Festival pass, youngster’s pass, senior pass and day pass give a free access to all the outdoor concerts of the festival. The access to the concerts In Jaani church is granted according to availability. An additional 2 € ticket must be bought to the indoors concerts to be sure to get in to the concert.
How can I go to the concerts in Traditional Music Center?
- To avoid long waiting lines, it is compulsory to buy a ticket to all the concerts taking place in the Traditional Music Center.
- Pass and day pass owners can buy an extra ticket for 2 €. Tickets can be bought in advance from 1st of June at Piletilevi online store with a code marked on the ticket: "Kood sisekontserdile xxxxxxxxxxx" (Code to the indoor concert xxxxxxxxxxx). Choose the indoor concert of your liking and enter the given code to the field “Enter offer code/password”. You can also buy the extra ticket during the festival from all the ticket centers at the festival gates and in the festival area by presenting your wristband
What happens if I’m late for a concert?
If you want to go to a indoor concert in Traditional Music Center or in Jaani church, then please arrive in time because latecomers are not allowed in. When it comes to outdoor concerts, then remember that the earlier you come, the better chances you have of getting a good spot.
Can I share a festival pass with a friend – one of us comes on Thursday and the other on Saturday?
No, this is not possible. A ticket is for one person only and it can not be shared with others.
Can I return or sell my ticket on?
Festival tickets are non-refundable unless there’s a specific notice stating otherwise. However, if for some reason you can’t make it to the festival after all, then you can freely sell your tickets, we have no problem with that.
Do I have to print my tickets?
If you have a PDF ticket, then please don’t print it. Save the environment and keep your tickets in your smart device.
Are there enough tickets for everyone?
All the tickets for Viljandi Folk Music Festival are limited.
Can I bring my pet?
Leave your pet at home, you can’t enter the festival area with pets, including animals kept in a bag or a cage. Guide, hypo and assistance dogs are welcome.
Where can I find out more about the festival?
Go check out our website www.viljandifolk.ee and subscribe for the newsletter to always get the freshest festival news. You can also find us on Facebook under the name Viljandi pärimusmuusika festival / Viljandi Folk Music Festival and on Instagram #viljandifolk.
If you’d like to contact us directly, call +3724342050 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.