Where to stay?
The festival campsite is right in the heart of the town. It is comfortably located at the yard of St. Pauls Church - only 200 m from the festival’s main entrance at Vabaduse Square, with Viljandi Market, grocery store, bakery, and town sauna all just some steps away!
- The campsite opens on Thursday, July 22 at 12:00 and closes on Monday, July 26 at 10:00.
- The price is 5 € per night / per person.
- Order at the campsite is maintained around the clock. Silent hours start at 23:00. It is forbidden to drink alcohol at the campsite.
- Washing facilities are available for an extra fee at Viljandi Sports Centre and Ingeri hostel.
- Breakfast can be bought from the nearby grocery store, Viljandi Market, or Kivi Bakery.
- Phone charging facilities, first aid kits, and rain ponchos are available at the campsite.
To be sure to have a spot at camping ground, please register firstname.lastname@example.org.
Festival sleepdom at Viljandi Vaba Waldorfkool, very close to the festival grounds - Lutsu Street 3
Sleepdom opens on Thursday, July 22 at 12:00 and closes on Monday, when last quests have left.
For registration or additional information, please email: email@example.com
or call: Salli Järve +372 526 8823